2011年8月16日 星期二

Karen's a Mess

by Karen
(Franklin, WI.)

My mom lives with me but talks on the phone to my siblings everyday about me. She is 86 years old and needs a lot of patience. My dad just died and he was a saint. She just ordered him around and he jumped.

I am 60 years old and I can't do it 24 hours a day. I work part time and take care of a 3 year old grandchild almost everyday. I am just like my mom with my negativity. But she is driving me crazy. She treats me like a kid and asked if I locked the doors at night. Tells me how to cook and what to cook, and gets jealous if I go out with friends. She acts like my child but demands I take her to bingo 2 times a week and play puzzles with her. Not that I don't like those things but I have no time for my husband and family. What can I do?

She still yells at people on the phone when she can't figure something out about her bills. I want to take over her money but she doesn't want me to. Help.....

沒有留言:

張貼留言