2011年8月6日 星期六

Angery as Hell

by diane
(Metairie, Louisiana)

Because we as a family all went through hurricane Katrina, but I took my mother, no one else seem to want to be bothered as,my mother has cancer in her stomach,plus early signs of dementia, I wrote my sibling a letter after going to group meetings learning how to take care of an elderly parent, this seem to make them very angry,so I excepted the fact that they didn't want to be bothered so I went on taking care of by myself with the help of my young son.

At the time he was trying to get through high school. I also had a husband who was sick with diabetes,so I kind of put my husband on hold and took care of my mother.

Time went on I had to get a job so I put my mother in an adult day care center. My sibling wouldn't help wouldn't even try and come to see my mother. By this time my son was preparing to go to College. I went back home Metairie,La. by this time I was transferring my mother to another day care because I needed a job.... my sibling still would not help every time as I would call them they would say NO! Like my mother just belonged to me.

My son went off to college,was home for two years then my mother died. But if I had to do it all over again I would.But now they are really angry because the house belongs to me and my brothers are mad......but life goes on

沒有留言:

張貼留言